1. Auto Mechanic
Apply today to be considered!Job Responsibilities:
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems, perform basic lube/oil changes, work alongside experienced techs.
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
• Inspect and test vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
• 1 years of prior Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience OR recent auto tech school graduate.
• ASE certification is a plus, but not required
• Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)